Last Updated: January 13, 2022
1. Questions; Contacting Company
269 E. Grand Ave.
South San Francisco, CA
Attn: Customer Service
2. User Consent
A Note About Children
We do not intentionally gather Personal Data from visitors who are under the age of 13. If we discover that a child under 13 has submitted Personal Data to Company, we will attempt to delete the information as soon as possible. If you believe that we might have any Personal Data from a child under 13, please contact us at email@example.com
3. A Note to Users Outside of the United States
Your Personal Data may be processed in the country in which it was collected and in other countries, including the United States, where laws regarding the processing of Personal Data may be less protective than the laws in your country. By providing your data, you consent to such processing and transfer.
4. Collection and Use of Data
(a) Information Collected by Our Servers
To make our Website more useful to you, our servers (which may be hosted by a third-party service provider) may collect information from your computer or device, including but not limited to:
- The date and time of your visit and the web pages and content you view and links you click on while navigating within our Website;
- Information about the type of content accessed via our Website;
- The site you visited before and after visiting our Website;
- Your Internet Protocol (IP) address (a numerical address assigned to your computer by your Internet service provider so that other computers connected to the Internet can communicate with your browser online) that can sometimes be used to derive your general geographic area;
- Search terms you enter using our Website or on a referral site;
- Information about your device such as your device type, browser type, language and other settings, memory capacity, plug-ins, Internet domain, advertising identifiers, TCP configuration parameters, operating system, time zone and the names, versions and package IDs of software installed on your device; and
- Information collected through cookies and other tracking technologies (see additional descriptions of these terms below).
(c) Flash LSOs
If we post videos, third parties may use local shared objects, known as “Flash Cookies,” to store your preferences for volume control or to personalize certain video features. Flash Cookies are different from browser Cookies because of the amount and type of data and how the data is stored. Cookie management tools provided by your browser will not remove Flash Cookies.
(d) Pixel Tags
In addition, we may use “Pixel Tags” (also referred to as clear Gifs, Web beacons, or Web bugs). Pixel Tags are tiny graphic images with a unique identifier, similar in function to Cookies, that are used to track online movements of Web users. In contrast to Cookies, that are stored on a user’s computer hard drive, Pixel Tags are embedded invisibly in Web pages.
(e) Do Not Track
We do not currently respond to “do not track” signals from web browsers.
(f) Analytics Services
5. Disclosure of Your Personal Data
(a) Third-Party Service Providers
We may also share your Personal Data with third-party service providers that conduct quality assurance testing, facilitate creation of accounts, provide technical support, and/or provide other services to Company.
(c) Corporate Restructuring
(d) Other Disclosures
6. Third-Party Websites
7. Your Choices Regarding Information
You have several choices regarding the use of information on our Website:
If you decide at any time that you no longer wish to accept Cookies for any of the purposes described above, then you can instruct your browser, by changing its settings, to stop accepting Cookies or to prompt you before accepting a Cookie from the websites you visit. Consult your browser’s technical information. If you do not accept Cookies, however, you may not be able to use all portions of the Website or all functionality of the Website. If you have any questions about how to disable or modify Cookies, please let us know at the contact information provided above.
(b) Google Analytics
You may prevent your data from being collected and used by Google Analytics by opting out through the use of the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on available at https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout/.
(c) Accessing, Changing or Deleting Your Personal Data
You may request access, change, and/or deletion of your Personal Data by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will use commercially reasonable efforts to honor your request, but please note that we may be required to keep such information and not delete it (or to keep this information for a certain time, in which case we will comply with your deletion request only after we have fulfilled such requirements). When we delete any information, it will be deleted from the active database, but may remain in our archives. We may also retain your information for fraud prevention or similar purposes.